Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Flirty Floral

Dry marbling is really easy. I love that so may different patterns can be created with just a needle-drag.
Today, I created a random pattern and paired it with floral stamping.


For this manicure, I used Deborah Milano Flirty Femininity as a base on my nails.


After the base dried completely, I applied a thick layer of Flirty Femininity on all the nails and quickly dotted purple and white vertically. Using a needle I dragged all the three colors together to create a random pattern. 


For the dry marbling, I used Color Vision Purple, Sally Hansen White On along with Deborah Milano Flirty Femininity

Then, I stamped a floral pattern from Bundle Monster image plate BM04 using Milani White On the Spot. The pearls are from Bundle Monster's nail art wheel.
To finish off the maniure, I used Oriflame top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

  1. I love how subtle the stamping is! I featured your nail art in my July Favorites! I hope you check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) Thank you Monica..I am glad you like my work.

      Delete
  2. Really cool dry water marble effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow loved the design. Superb !! Dry marble effect is very easy without any mess :-)

    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.