Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Faces Ultimate Pro Sand Coat Citrus Pie

Hi girls, today I am sharing my views on a gorgeous texture from Faces Canada.
I have this beauty from a month and because of the ongoing challenges I was not getting time to swatch this. August is a nail art challenge free month, so I am planning to do a lot of swatches and reviews :)


Citrus Pie is a bright orange texture with beautiful golden shimmer. 
This shade is a close dupe for Zoya Pixie dust Dhara.

The formula is hassle free and smooth in application. It takes two coats to reach opacity.
Drying takes a bit of time (I don't know whether it is the formula or the rainy weather here).


It stayed for five days without any chipping or tip wear.

The only problem is the brush. It is really wide for my small nail beds.


With flash (you can easily see the specks of golden shimmer)


Retail Price
Rs 399 (for 9.5 ml)

For the stamping, I used MoYou London stamping polish in black. 
The swirly image is from MoYou Suki image plate 08.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

p.s. It felt so good to swatch this polish on my own nails after having a two months break. 
Stick-ons are good but nothing compared to the natural nails.

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.