Thursday, August 7, 2014

Easy Tribal Nails and Tutorial

Today, I created something I was not at all planning on doing. 
A few days back a reader requested me to do an easy tribal nails tutorial so here it is...






Things You will need



Step by Step Tutorial


1. Start with painting your nails using a base coat. Stick four striping tapes on each nail in the shown manner.
2. Fill green and yellow polishes in the alternate stripes. 
From the free edge start filling like: 
yellow -> green -> yellow -> green -> yellow.
3. Draw thin black stripes on both sides of green stripes using black acrylic paint. You can use a striping brush for this.


4. Draw vertical lines on green stripe using a detailing brush.
Dot the black acrylic paint on the yellow stripe on the free edge.
 Draw a zig-zag pattern on the yellow stripe as shown.

5.Make small triangles on both sides of the zig-zag pattern.

6.Seal off the manicure using a top coat. (I used Oriflame top coat)

You have your Tribal nails ready :)



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

  1. thank you for the nice tutorial!
    you always make great manicures, I like them very much!
    regards bigs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tutorial on these tribal nails! There really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing nail tutorial. Thanks dear :-)
    I love aztec designs. Recently I tried a dashed rose half nail manicure. It turned out to be cool :-)
    Wonderful look dear :)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully explained sweetheart! I'd love to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome nailart. I will try this idea sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tutorial dear, would love to try it out but I'm not sure I can do it perfectly <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rakhshanda :) I would love to see this on your nails..

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.