Thursday, August 28, 2014

Celebrations

Hey! For the Nailpolis Museum One Million likes celebration I created some colorful party nails. I love how they turned out.




For this manicure, I used Essence Hunt Me if You Can as a base on my nails.


I freehanded the balloons, confetti and the cupcake details using acrylic paints. For the base of cupcake I used Essie Madison Ave-hue and for the filling I used Delush Polish Cirque Fantastique.


The glitter in the firecrackers is Milani Once Coat glitter Gold Glitz and Purple Gleam.




 Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

  1. Awesome celebration nails! I like that you have them over a dark base color, makes the design pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so festive! I love your freehand work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats adorable Pearl! Loved how you chose it on a black base :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is such a fan mani. Totally apt for the theme. Makes me wanna go out and have some fun :D

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.