Sunday, August 24, 2014

Black Lace Nails

I have seen so many versions of these and fell in love with the intricate lace designs. So today, I experimented with some polishes and created some sheer black lace nails. 


To create the sheer black polish, I mixed four drops of Maybelline Color Show Blackout to the Maybelline Color Show Crystal Clear top coat (less than half the bottle).
You can see the consistency on my nails.



Instead of doing freehand I stamped lace pattern from Konad M57 image plate.
 The stamping polish is MoYou stamping polish in black.



I used my Fevicryl acrylic paint in black to create the frame.
To seal off the manicure, I used two thick coats of Oriflame top coat.





Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.