Friday, July 25, 2014

Roses

Hi girls, today I did some floral nails for the omd2nails.
Earlier, I mostly did floral nails using acrylic paints but today I tried nail paints to create roses. Nail polishes are really hard to work with, when it comes to minute details. 


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen White On as a base.


Using green metallic acrylic paint I saran wrap-ed the base.
For the roses, I used Essie Big Spender, Essie Nice is Nice and Sally Hansen White On. 


Using a green acrylic paint I freehanded the leaves around the roses.
To complete the manicure, I added freehanded V's and dotted Essie Big Spender around it.
To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

14 comments:

  1. Amazing art work. I tried soccer nail art this week. Happy weekend. :-)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty roses! I really like the design on the background of the nails here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color choices! Great job using nail polish. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rochelle :) I am glad you liked it...

      Delete
  4. wow! This nails is fantastic. I love roses:)

    Kisses from Poland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats beautifully done...I loved the Mint Nd Magenta Combo :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.