Friday, July 11, 2014

Rainbow

Hey girls, today I did a fun rainbow manicure for the omd2nails challenge. 
I experimented with my bright acrylic shades and I am really happy with the results.


For this manicure, I used Acrylic paints to create a rainbow gradient on my nails. With a fan brush I did vertical strokes on my nails to achieve the rainbow look.


Then , I layered Jessica Holographic top coat on the nails.


The hot air balloon and bird images are from MoYou Mother Nature Landscape Collection 06 image plate. I used Milani White on the Spot for the stamping. 
I freehanded the clouds using white acrylic paint.


To seal off the manicure I used Oriflame top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

10 comments:

  1. Love how colorful these are! Love that the look of the rainbow gradient going across the nails too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colors and very creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and beautiful interpretation of the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these so much, it's like the balloons are floating from nighttime into morning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alexandria :) I am glad you liked it..

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.