Saturday, July 26, 2014

Outdoors

Hey girls, today I did some freehand pebble nails for the omd2nails challenge.
I was going to create a floral garden for today's theme, but I came up with a different idea. During this summer-rainy seasons we have lined up pebbles near our sidewalk, so I thought why not create it.


For this manicure, I used different shades to create random blobs on the nails.


Then, with a black acrylic paint I encircled the blobs using a small detailing brush.  


Shades used

China Glaze Desert Sun
Lakme Caramel Melt
Lakme Color Crush 44
Sally Hansen White On



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

  1. What a cute idea for a manicure! It does remind me of pebble stones too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I love your interpretation of this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a lovely concept! Loved the interpretation :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.