Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Oriflame Studio Artist Cream Blush in Pink Glow

Hey girls, today I am sharing my thoughts on the Oriflame Cream Blush.

Cream blushes hardly make their way to my makeup stash because of my oily/combination skin. I was a bit skeptical before trying this. But once I tried it, I liked it.


Pink glow is a beautiful bright pink cream blush with a hint of shimmer. The shimmer is not visible on the skin though.


Packaging
The plastic squeeze tube packaging is convenient to use and carry around. 


Formula

It has cream formula but it is not super creamy to slide away from the skin. The texture is smooth and hassle free. The skin easily absorb the thin cream. It looks more like a stain on the skin and not at all greasy. The color is buildable and the texture is easy to blend. 


Staying Power
It stayed for about 5-6 hours on my foundation covered skin but on bare skin it stayed for 3-3.5 hours. 

Pros
Non greasy.
Color is buildable.
Decent pigmentation.
Lightweignt, stain like formula.
Hygienic and convenient packaging.
Good staying power over base.

Cons
Less staying power on bare skin.

Retail Price
Rs 549 (for 20ml)

I love the lightweight and non greasy formula. The best thing about this blush is that my skin absorbs it easily and a natural stain is left behind. For a natural look, I can even layer an earthy tone powder blush over this.

*PR Sample. Honest opinion.

5 comments:

  1. though it looks very bright in swatch but looks gorgeous when blended. loved ur nail art <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really sheer and that's what I love the most :) Thank you Megha.

      Delete
  2. Its looks so intimidating to put on the cheek but the color on it is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color. This seems quite similar to new Loreal Blur blushes
    :-)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.