Tuesday, July 29, 2014

National Pride

Hi girls, today I created a games inspired manicure for the omd2nails.
For this theme, I created a peacock manicure last week, but then thought that this manicure would be apt for today's theme. 

India has won 10 gold medals till today in the ongoing Common Wealth Games and I am so proud of the Indian squad. The first two medals came from shooting and wrestling events, so I included those two games in today's manicure. Have a look...


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen White on as a base on my nails.


On the pointer and the ring, I did a saran wrap using yellow and orange acrylic paint. The details on the middle and the pinky are created using different metallic acrylic paints.


On the pointer and the ring I used black acrylic paint to create the details.
To finish off the manicure I used Oriflame top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

  1. great job on the freehand drawings! i also really like how you incorporated your country's medals into your mani! i couldn't decide what to do for my country so i just did something random with our colors lol... I can't draw very well :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am glad you liked the mani. I love the colors on your mani :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.