Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Mint

Hey ladies, today I am starting a new challenge and today is the first nail art for it. I picked the classic mint "For Audrey" for the manicure. I wanted to show the mint beauty of For Audrey so, I didn't covered it much with the nail art and kept it simple.



For this manicure, I used China Glaze For Audrey as a base on my nails.



The glitter is China Glaze Whirled Away.


The stamped image is from MoYou Artist image plate 07. 
I used MoYou stamping polish in black for it.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

  1. Woow beauty nail art. Happy to see ur manicure. See u tomorrow and God Bless U. Big hug from Colombia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving Your Minty Nails...Very prettyie dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice! I like the black and white with the mint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this minty nails, perfect for summer/monsoon! I love black and white with mint <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh this sis gorgeous. Absolutely adore the design!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.