Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lavender

Hey girls, today I created another purple manicure. What can I say, I love purple and it is perfect for today's theme "Lavender" of OMD2NAILS.


For this manicure, I used Revlon Charming (lavender creme) as a base on my nails. 
Using Colorbar Dazzling mauve and Revlon Charming I created gradient nails.


I freehanded the purple stitched flowers with Color Mack Purple, using a small detailing brush. 
Then, I dotted pure Ice Super Star around the flowers.
To seal off the manicure, I used Revlon Colorstay top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous...! lovely gradient. I guess will try to recreate this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Beautiful Dear :)
    Simply adorable ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice. I like the gradient a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! The flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lavender is one of my favorite colors and I loved the mani u came up with. The gradient effect is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisha :) I am glad you liked the mani.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.