Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Jelly

Hey girls, today is the ninth day of the omd2nails challenge. For today's theme "Jelly" I used my another favorite jelly from Revlon to create the manicure. Last week, I did a glitter sandwich with my favorite jelly base here.


For this manicure, I used Revlon Royal (blue jelly) as a base.


For the glitter sandwich , I layered Lynnderella Angel Whisper (pearly white glitter mix) on the base. After coating the glitter layer the glitter is slightly visible, which is the not so good part.


The swirly image is from Konad M51 image plate and I used Barry M Silver Foil for the stamping.


To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.