Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ikat

Hi girls, today I am sharing an ikat nail art for the omd2nails challenge. Earlier, I created an ikat design for last year's challenge. So,I was pretty excited to do this design again.
Have a look...


For this manicure, I used Maybelline Color Show Tangerine Treat as a base on my pointer and middle finger. 
For the other two, I used Maybelline Color Show Blackout.


I freehanded the ikat pattern using a small detailing brush with white acrylic paint, China Glaze Bahamian Escape and Maybelline Color Show Blackout.


The textured stud rhinestones are from Born Pretty store.
To seal off the manicure I used Oriflame top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

  1. Awesome looking ikat nails! I still haven't tried these out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I haven't done this myself.... You did a good job! You've got a very nice blog going on in here Pearl!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.