Monday, July 7, 2014

Holographic

Hey girls, I did some Holo nails today for the omd2nails challenge today. 
I love the final result. Have a look...


For this manicure, I used Born Pretty Store's Holo No.12 (a gorgeous green holo) as a base.

In Sunlight



The floral image is from MoYou Pro Image plate 08. 
The white shade is Milani White On the Spot (white creme).

With Flash




The butterfly decal is from Konad image plate M20. I filled the decal with Color Club Holo Worth the Risque and Milani Holo Digital (pink holo).
The black shade is MoYou stamping polish in black.

 Without Flash


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.