Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Glitter Placement

Hey girls, today I am sharing glitter placement nails for the omd2nails challenge.
I never in my right mind thought that it would take two freaking hours to do the glitter nails. I have a new found respect for Laura from Polish All the Nails now :D She really does awesome glitter placement nails. 
I tried my best not to rush the manicure but somehow all the glitter placement didn't come out perfect!
Have a look...


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On as a base.


Using a long striping brush I created a few lines using Incolor chrome Nail Color 50 (blue creme) and Colorbar Plum Grenadine (neon pink creme).


The hex glitter are from Born Pretty Store.
To seal off the manicure Oriflame top coat.


 Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

18 comments:

  1. Awesome job on the glitter placement. I like how even and spaced out they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. how on.. I cant even... this is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glitters look fantastic, amazing job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did awesome job dear, i have never done this nailart. now after looking at this i want to try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita :) You should definitely try this!

      Delete
  5. I love the design u came up with. looks GORG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color combination on this! I wish I had the patience to place glitter like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your placement looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.