Thursday, July 17, 2014

Galaxy

Hey girls, today I created galaxy nails for the omd2nails challenge. 
This time I opted for a black base instead of blue, which I did earlier here.
I also added glitter to the base to make the galaxy more sparkly :D


For this manicure, I used Maybelline Color Show Blackout as a base.
Then, I layered Wing Dust Moonlight Sonata (black base with teal and blue glitter mix) and Lynnderella Yes No, Stop Go over it (clear jelly base with purple, red, black and white glitter mix).


To create the galaxy I sponged China Glaze Secret Periwinkle, Def Defying and Creative Fantasy and  Sally Hansen White On.

I freehanded the stars using a white acrylic paint.
To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame top coat on it.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

17 comments:

  1. this is so pretty. i love galaxy nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your galaxies came out great. One of my faves from this promt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with yah ;) This is also my fave...

      Delete
    2. Thank you Maya and ksnailart :)

      Delete
  3. Wow gorgeous galaxy nails! There perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty I really like it!!! The colors are so beautiful (especially the purple)... I think this is my favorite of all the challenges ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maya :) I am glad you liked it..

      Delete
  5. Lovely galaxy nails! I like how yours are brighter than other galaxy nails I've seen :)

    Great job keeping up with this challenge too! I am sooo behind :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's really hard to keep up with the challenge..I am a day behind as well :D

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous!! I love the pop that the Def Defying gives it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim :) Agree...Def Defying really adds the beauty!

      Delete
  7. Oh My! That is so prettily done...It totally translates the beautiful galaxies.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.