Thursday, July 10, 2014

Favorite Polish

Hey girls, today I am sharing a floral manicure I did yesterday. 
Today's theme seem so easy but it's really difficult for a polish lover to select ONE favorite polish from the whole stash. I love my purples, pinks, blues....and the list goes on. My favorite finish is creme and I love a lot of cremes from my stash so after debating in my mind for almost an hour I picked one of my favorite creme from OPI. 
The blue Gargantuan Green Grape (yes! I love the defected shade)...


Gargantuan Green Grape is a green creme, but I have a defected piece which has a blue shade and I love the blue. It looks so soft and feminine on nails, I just love it.


 For this manicure, I used OPI GGG as a base and then layered Revlon Moon Candy Nail Lacquer Flakie Galactic on it.

I used Bundle Monster plates BM313 and BM318 to stamp the Hibiscus flowers using OPI Red Lights ahead everywhere. Then, I dotted China Glaze Hanging in the balance on the flowers.


The leaves are freehanded using acrylic colors. I used a small detailing brush to create them. 

Finally, I sealed off the manicure using Oriflame top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

  1. Awesome manicure. I use the same Hibiscus in my nail art today heheh Congrats i like ur nails and ur art.
    God Bless u and Big hug from Colombia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color and I like the floral nail art too.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.