Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Fashion Inspired

Hey girls, today I did a fashion inspired manicure for the omd2nails challenge.
I wanted to a freehand design full of different shades so I picked an outfit from Chanel from the Paris Fashion Week Spring 2014.


The Inspiration


I love the play of colors...
For the manicure, I used Sally Hansen White On as a base on my nails.



I used a small detailing brush and with different acrylic paints I freehanded the colorful strokes.



To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

  1. What a colorful print on that dress. You recreated it well on the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! No joke, I was going to use the same exact print for mine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica :) This print is really eyecatching...

      Delete
  3. I loved it! Really beautiful Pearl...The print is emulated so well in the Mani :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.