Monday, July 28, 2014

Fandom...Katy Perry

Hi girls, I am sharing a glittery manicure I created for today's Lacquer Legion's theme. I am sure this theme is the most google-d one :D 

Being a fan of Katy Perry, I decided to create a nail art based on one of her dresses. But out of so many beautiful and stylish dresses it was really difficult to pick one. I wanted something glitter-y and fun! So, I picked a pink glittery dress full of beautiful rhinestones. 


The Inspiration


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear First Blush as a base on my nails.


For the glitter gradient I used Different Dimension Aorta Miss you but I don't and A love hue. 
The rhinestones are from Bundle Monster's nail art wheel.




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.