Sunday, July 6, 2014

Duochrome

Hey girls, today I did a Duochrome nails with some dotticure for the omd2nails challenge. Earlier, I did a different look earlier with the same base here


For this manicure, I used Revlon Electirc Chrome 1000 Volts (gorgeous duochrome) as a base.


I used Konad M90 image plate for the stamping. The black shade is MoYou stamping polish in black.


 Finally, I dotted Zoya Lisa using a small dotting tool and sealed off the manicure using Oriflame top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

10 comments:

  1. Awesome stamping and I like that you added some red accents to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using duo chromes to stamp! It makes the design much more interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't pefer duochromes much, but they are good for a change :) Agree.. Stamping on duochromes always looks beautiful.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.