Friday, July 18, 2014

Dotticure

Hi girls, today I did some floral nails with a dotted look for the omd2nails challenge. 


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen White On as a base.
Then, I used Maybelline Colorshow Fiesty Fuschia, Constant Candy, Blackcurrant Pop and Sally Hansen White On to saran wrap.


 Using a dotting tool I dotted Sally Hansen White On.


I clicked and edited the pics and then I felt that something was missing. 
So, I freehanded some roses using acrylic paints.


I am a huge floral manicure fan and feel that the touch of roses really makes the manicure complete.
To seal off the manicure, I used Colorbar Matte top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.