Saturday, July 5, 2014

Dark

Hey girls, today I created one stroke nails for the omd2nails challenge.
My hands were itching to do a freehand design from a last few days, so I decided to create a simple one stroke design.


For this manicure, I used Faces Magnetix Gold as a base. 
I love the swirly design the magnet creates.


First, I thought to do stamping on the base, but I wanted to show the beautiful base. Then, I decided on one-stroke flowers and leaves.


I used acrylic paints in yellow, metallic yellow, green, white and black to create the flowers and leaves.


To seal off the manicure, I used Colorbar Matte top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.