Sunday, July 20, 2014

Chevron

Hi girls, today I did bright chevron nail art for the omd2nails challenge.

I went to a small blogger meet today and had so much fun. It always feel great to meet blogger friends in real life who share the same passion
One of my friend and a fellow blogger Anu from Style those Nails gifted me a gorgeous neon Orange and I wanted to use it, so I included it in my today's manicure.


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On as a base.


To create the chevrons I used a striping tape.


Shades used

Green: Barry M Gelly Greenberry
Glitter: Essie Set in Stones
Neon: Enchant Neon Coral



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.