Friday, July 4, 2014

Bright

Hey girls, it's Friday! I have lined up my plans for this weekend. I have a new nail art idea to experiment with and some new polishes to swatch as well :D 

Now on to today's manicure. I did water spotted nails again!
Today's OMD2NAILS challenge theme is "Bright", so I used a bright pink from my stash and paired it with the blue I am loving lately. I also added a touch of gold to make it more vibrant.


For this manicure, I used China Glaze Purple Panic (matte neon magenta) as a base.


To get the water spotted look, I used Incolor Chrome nail color 74 (shimmery blue) and Colorbar Metallic Treasure (shimmery gold). I am really loving the Colorbar Metallics and I think I need all of them in my stash now.

You can see my tutorial to achieve the water spotted look here.


To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame Top Coat (currently testing).
I love how the gold and blue together created a shimmery bluish-green string on the pointer.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

10 comments:

  1. These look great! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Katie :) The blue shade is really gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. I love it.This technique have not tried it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cristina :) You should try this...it's fun!

      Delete
  4. The water-spotting is perfect! This is such a great nail color combination and the colors look great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.