Monday, July 21, 2014

Animal Print

Hi girls, today I did some girly animal print nails for the omd2nails challenge.
I always overdo the animal print spots. So, rather than doing the whole nail full of spots, I did a few spots and left a large portion of my nails spot free.


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen First Blush as a base on three of my nails and on the pinky, I used China Glaze Hanging in the Balance.


I freehanded the animal print using black acrylic paint with a detailing brush. Then, I filled the spots with China Glaze Hanging in the Balance.


To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.