Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Abstract

Hey girls, today I did some abstract floral nails for the omd2nails challenge.
I was confused about what to do for today's challenge theme. I started randomly with some petals and it ended up looking like this...


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On as a base.


Then, I layered Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Wool Knot on it. 
Using coral and purple acrylic paints I freehanded the abstract flowers.


Using small detailing brush, I added the white details with white acrylic paint.
To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame top coat.



 Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

  1. These are some nice abstract nails! Love the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nail art and love ur fuzzy coat. Nice design. God Bless U and big hug from Colombia

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.