Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summery Pairing

Hey ladies, howz your weekend going? Mine is a bit busy with all the house chores. I also started attending zumba classes last week. It is so much fun!

Today, I created a summery look inspired from Marta of ChitChat Nails for the inspiratioNAILjune challenge. The theme is to create a nail art inspired by another artist. I loved this look on her blog a few days back and I knew I had to recreate it.


For this manicure, I used Sinful colors Innocent and Color Club Floral Flirt as a base on my nails.


I layered them side by side carefully, not overlapping them. Then, I used a small detailing brush to add the gold to hide where the boundaries of both the shades meet. For this, I used Colorbar Metallic Treasure.


I sealed the manicure using Seche Vite top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

22 comments:

  1. Love the bright bold colors here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so vibrant n looks really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright neon yellow. Beautifully done <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its perfect for summers...bright neon colors. I loved them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty design. Loved the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So bright, so colorful and yeah so totally summery........ (y)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very vibrant! Loved the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such bright bold colors, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.