Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sprinkles

Today is the third day of Bundle Monster's nail art challenge. For today's theme "Sprinkles" I created a splatter manicure with Caviar sprinkles. 


I love how colorful this looks. With flash it looks like a foil manicure :)


For this manicure, I used Color Club Worth the Risque as a base. 


For the splatter I used Colorbar Metallic Red Diamond, Revlon 1000 Volts and Electrified Web.


 To give it a matte look I added Colorbar Matte top coat. Then, I sprinkled Caviar Beads from Bundle Monster's nail art wheel. 




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

10 comments:

  1. Your nails look wonderful!!

    ~Xx~ Julia
    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the splatter. The sprinkled with those beads are fun too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) Yeah, the caviar beads always add fun!

      Delete
  3. even i love working with caviar beads. I would like to know if colorbar matte coat is available online ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun to play with Caviar beads. I don't think it's available online. I got mine from their store only.

      Delete
  4. These are so cute! I saw them on my twitter feed under the Bundle Monster's birthday challenge and they really stood out to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica :) I am glad you liked them.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.