Monday, June 23, 2014

Sparkles

Hey ladies, today I did a simple nail art for today's nail art challenge theme. 
I wanted to use the Colorbar Glitterati top coats in one of the manicures and today's Sparkle theme was just perfect.


For this manicure, I used Barry M silver foil nail effects nail lacquer as a base on my nails, except ring finger.


The diamond image is from Bundle Monster image plate BM09. 
I used Barry M Silver foil for stamping. 


The stud rhinestone is from Bundle Monster's nail art wheel.
To seal off the manicure, I used Seche Vite top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.