Monday, June 16, 2014

Ribbons

Hey lovelies, today I have created skittle nails for the Bundle Monster's theme Ribbons. 



For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen White On as a base. 
Then, I layered Zoya Luna (sheer white shade with silver glitter) on it. 


 I sponged Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac very lightly.
The ribbon design is stamped from Bundle Monster image plate BM201.


Stamping shades

Reddish Pink : Colorbar Red Diamond
Blue: Incolor Chrome Color 74
Purple: Color Mack Purple
Pink: Colorbar Rasmopolitan

To complete the manicure I used colorful stud rhinestones from Born Pretty Store. 
I sealed off the manicure using Revlon colorstay top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.