Thursday, June 26, 2014

Polka Dot

Hey ladies, today I am sharing simple nail art for the Bundle Monster's challenge. I have a lot of pink in my stash but I hardly use them. So today, I decided to go all pink. 
Have a look...


For this manicure, I used Maybelline Colorshow Constant Candy as a base on my nails.


 The polka dot image is from Bundle Monster's image plate BM19. 
I used Maybelline Colorshow Fiesty Fuschia for the stamping. Then, I used it to create the chevrons too.
To seal off the manicure I used Revlon Colorstay top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.