Friday, June 13, 2014

Picasso Inspired Nails

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a freehand nail art inspired from Pablo Picasso's face painting. This is a part of Popular Summer Nails Challenge.


The Inspiration


For today's challenge I wanted to do something simple yet bright and colorful. I was searching for the works of various known artists and I came across this bright face painting. I fell in love with the bright shades used in this.


For this manicure, I used Milani White on the Spot as a base. 
Then, I freehanded the painting using acrylic paints.


To seal off the manicure, I used INM Out the door top coat. 


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

10 comments:

  1. Wow amazing! You did a wonderful job on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautfiully done dear! The face painting is beautifully transcribed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Richa :) I am glad you liked it..

      Delete
  3. nice, I liked your choice of painting - the colors have come out so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...this is too good...I bet even Picasso cudn't have painted them so well on his nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautifully done, love the colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.