Sunday, June 8, 2014

Party Hats

Today's Bundle Monster nail art challenge theme was fun...a lot of fun!
Party Hats are supposed to be colorful and bright, so I selected Neon shades to create different party hats.


For this manicure, I started with four different neons as a base.


Then, I stamped different images from Bundle Monster's image plates BM19, BM201 and BM205. Using nail art tape I created triangles to give a look of hats and filled the rest of the area with black polish.

To finish this look I used golden string glitter for the Hat's top.


Shades used

Yellow: Colorbar Pina Colada
Green: Colorbar: Lime Margarita
Pink: Salmon (Ramble Cos.)
Orange: Fa Orange
Black: Essence Hunt Me if You Can


Stamping Shades

Pink: Colorbar Bloody Mary
Purple: Makeline Purple
Red: NYC Penn Station
Blue: OPI Ski Tel We Drop


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.