Sunday, June 15, 2014

Party Animal

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a fun manicure here. I did this manicure on my niece's nails and she loved it, so I thought why not do it for today's theme. When I found out that the theme is Party Animal, I thought to create the same animal manicure with my own twist ;) 
My animals are having a party :D Why not? animals do party...right? :P


For this manicure I used Milani White on the Spot as a base. 
Then, I layered Colorbar Mint Mojito (neon green jelly) on it.


I stamped an image from Bundle Monster's image plate BM212 using Milani White on the Spot.


Then, I stamped some animal images from MoYou Princess Collection image plate 04 using Milani Black Magic. 
I freehanded their party hats using acrylic paints.
To seal off the manicure, I used Jessica Holo top coat. 


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.