Friday, June 27, 2014

Oriflame Giordani Gold Nail Lacquer Royal Red

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a gorgeous shade from Oriflame. 
This is my very first shade from Oriflame and I am really impressed with the formula.


According to the brochure

Salon-inspired formula for long lasting color-intensity, high shine and chip resistant finish.
Fortifies, protects and improves nail condition for smoother, healthier looking nails. 


Formula
Royal Red is a classic red creme. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats and dries quickly.  


It wore for for four days without chipping and then it had prominent tip wear.

Pros
Beautiful shade.
Hassle free formula.
Hi shine finish; top coat not needed.
Stamps well.
Works for watermarbling.

Cons
Stain cuticles (if not removed properly).

Retail Price
Rs 449 (for 11 ml)


Royal Red stamps well and this also works well with water marbling. 
My nails are already healthy so I didn't notice any improvement.

I used Milani White On the Spot as a base on my ring finger. Then I sponged Sally Hansen Celeb City and stamped a few flowers from MoYou Suki image plate 01.


Royal Red is a gorgeous red. Such a pretty red is a must have in everyone's stash. This shade is perfect for parties and weddings.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

*PR Sample. Honest opinion.

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.