Monday, June 30, 2014

New Challenge For July

Hi ladies, as you all know that today is the last day for Bundle Monster's #BM5THBDAY nail art challenge and I already finished the #inspiratioNAILjune challenge yesterday. I will start participating in a new one from tomorrow.

The OMD2 challenge is a 31-day challenge. 
This 31 day challenge is being hosted by the following ladies: 
Brijit from Brijits Digits, Jacqui from Craftynail, Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish!, and Lindsay from Nail That Accent!.


You can find all the details about this challenge here.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge then. I was going to try to participate in this one too but I think its a little too much for me at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) I can understand, It's a tedious task.

      Delete
  2. I was thinking about doing this... but man, it's a lot. lol Someday I will be able to complete a challenge without feeling overwhelmed! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie :) You can participate in a few themes though, if not all.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.