Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Monster

Hey ladies, today I created some monster nails for the Bundle Monster nail art challenge. These are perfect for Halloween :)



For this manicure, I used Revlon Electric Chrome Electrified Web as a base on my nails.


Using Maybelline Colorshow Wine and Dine I saran wrap-ed the nails.
The monster image is from Bundle Monster image plate BM223 and the flame image is from BM07. I used MoYou stamping polish in black and Essie Fishnet stockings (red creme) for the stamping. 


Then, I freehanded the gold and black details on all the nails using acrylic paints. To seal off the manicure I used Colorbar Matte top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.