Saturday, June 28, 2014

Love

Hey everyone, for the today's theme of Bundle Monster's nail art challenge I created a love inspired manicure. 
Have a look...


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On (white creme) as a base on my nails.


The heart images are from MoYou Princess image plate 08 and Bundle Monster image plate BM09. The "Love" image is also from BM09. 
The pink stampaing polish is Colorbar Neon Plum Grenadine.


The glitter is Different Dimension A love Hue. I stamped small hearts on a string from image plate BM11 using Milani White On the Spot.

On the middle finger, I used BM317 to create a decal and filled it with Incolor Chrome Polish 65 and Different Dimension A love Hue. Black polish is Using MoYou stamping polish.




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.