Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kisses

Hey ladies, today I am sharing a pink and red Kisses manicure for the Bundle Monster nail art challenge. I cannot believe its already day seventeenth. Time is really going fast this month.


For this manicure, I used Essie French Affair (pink creme) as a base on all the nails except pinky.
On my pinky, I used Maybelline glitter mania Red Carpet. It's a gorgeous red texture.


The lip images is from Bundle Monster image plate BM303. 
I used Essie Fishnet Stockings for the stamping.


I dotted Colorbar All fired up (red creme) on the ring finger using a dotting tool. To seal off the manicure I used Revlon Colorstay top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.