Sunday, June 22, 2014

Icing

Hey ladies, today this is the second manicure for the day. 
The Bundle Monster challenge has really pushed my boundaries for stamping. I am more into freehand, that's why I took this challenge which involves stamping for 30 days. I used a lot of images in these 22 days which are not/less used and I am really happy with the progress.


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen white On as a base. 
Then, I did The Nailasaurus style saran wrap (not that intense though) for using Color Mack yellow, orange and tangerine. 


The heart images are from Bundle Monster image plate BM317. I used Makeline Purple for the stamping.


 I sealed off the manicure with Seche Vite, which sadly dragged of some of the heart stamping on middle and ring finger.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.