Saturday, June 21, 2014

Ice Cream

Hey ladies, today I am sharing one more Ice cream manicure. I did one freehand one earlier here
This nail art is for Bundle Monster's nail art challenge.


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen White On as a base on all the nails except ring finger. On the ring, I used Maybelline Color Show glitter mania All that glitters.


I sponged a bit of Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac and China Glaze Hanging in the balance on pointer and pinky and then, stamped with Bundle Monster BM316 using Colorbar Neon Bloody Mary.


The middle and ring finger are stamped with images form MoYou Princess image plate 09. The blue stamping shade is China Glaze Hanging in the balance. The Ice cream on my pointer is a freehand decal. 
Orange shade is Colorbar Sunshine.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.