Friday, June 20, 2014

Happiness

Hey ladies, today I created a smiley manicure. This was a no brainer as I knew the perfect plate for this manicure. 
Have a look...


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen White Off on pointer and pinky. On middle, I used China Glaze Happy Go Lucky and on ring, I used Maybelline Color Show Blackout.


Then I layered Lynnderella Yes No Stop Go (black, white and purple glitter mix) on pointer and pinky.


 The smiley images are from Bundle Monster image plate BM304. I used MoYou stamping polish in black for stamping. 
For the ring finger, I created a decal using China Glaze Happy go Lucky.
To seal off the manicure I used Revlon Colorstay top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.