Monday, June 23, 2014

Glossy and Matte

Hey ladies, happy Monday :D No one likes Monday I guess :P
Today, I created a glossy and matte look for the Indian Lacquer Lover's challenge. Sometimes it is really difficult to think of a new design and today is such a day. I decided on the base real quick but after that I kept on thinking about an hour.


For this manicure, I used Revlon Colorstay Rainforest as a base.


Using the striping tape I creates thick stripes. I matted down alternate stripes using Colorbar matte top coat. 
For the glossy part I used Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure along with Seche Vite top coat.


Thanks for stopping by.Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

  1. OMG, such a pretty manicure! Love, love the color combo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving how the nails look like its glowing from within with those flakie bits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too love the flakie for its gorgeous effects :)

      Delete
  3. WOW it looks amazing!!
    Kisses
    Manasi
    www.indianfashionandlifestyle.com/

    Participate in my International
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its an amazing mixture of Glossy and Matte - Superb Dear !
    I really Loved it :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazingly done Sweets! You always come up with wonderful ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Richa :) I am glad you liked it..

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.