Monday, June 30, 2014

Glitter Sandwich Nails

Hey ladies, today I am sharing one of my favorite looks I created this weekend. For today's theme of Indian Lacquer Lovers challenge "glitter sandwich", I did the purple glitter sandwich nails. I don't own a lot of jellies, so it's always difficult to make glitter-jelly combinations. 
I used one of my favorite purple, which happen to be a jelly..


For this manicure, I used China Glaze Creative Fantasy (purple jelly) as a base. Then, I layered Lynnderella Beside Herself over it.


To create the glitter sandwich, I again layered Creative Fantasy over the glitter layer.


For the stamping I used MoYou Sailor image plate 04. 
The white shade is Milani White on the Spot.




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.