Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fun

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a bright neon look I created this weekend. The theme of Bundle Monster's nail art challenge is Fun and for me Fun nails in summer = neon nails. 
To make this more fun I did splatter nails with neons. 


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen White Off as the base.


For the splatter, I used China Glaze Orange You Hot and Sunkissed and Ramble Co. Salmon.


The cat and fish images are from Bundle Monster's image BM04 plate using MoYou stamping polish in black. 
To seal off the manicure I layered Colorbar Matte top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your splatter nails and the cute kitty and fish bone stamping you added :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.