Thursday, June 12, 2014

FIFA World Cup 2014 Inspired Nails

I was counting days for the FIFA World Cup to start and finally, today is the day!! 
My whole family is a big football and cricket fan. I had to create a nail art dedicated to this world cup. 
Have a look...


For this manicure, I used Milani White on the Spot as a base.


I saran wrap-ed the pointer using Zoya Shawn and China Glaze Happy Go Lucky.


The world cup trophy, football and everything else is freehanded using acrylic paints. I used Revlon Colorstay top coat to seal the manicure.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.