Monday, June 9, 2014

Father's Day Nails

My dad loves blue. For this coming Father's day (June 15th) I decided to create an all blue manicure, dedicated to him. 
Today's theme of Indian Lacquer Lover's Challenge is perfect for this idea.


For this manicure, I used Milani White on the Spot as a base. 


I saran wrap the base using Sally Hansen Blue Away and Lakme FandF Aqua Blast. Then I dotted China Glaze Hanging in the Balance to create a framed look.


I freehanded the heart and the letters using acrylic paints. 
I sealed the manicure using Jessica Holo top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.