Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Cupcakes

Hey lovely ladies, I have a good news to share with you. I won the first week of Bundle Monster's nail art Challenge. Yay!! I got the news in the morning when one of my nail art buddy called me. I am so excited!


For today's manicure I used Delush Polish Cirque Fantastique (white base with neon glitters) as a base.


Then I created decals using Bundle Monster image plates BM30, BM308 and MoYou Princess collection image plate 08.


After applying the decals I added different acrylic shades to the the cupcakes. To seal off the manicure I used Revlon colorstay top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.