Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Cookies

Hey ladies, I was not well yesterday so I did a quick and easy stamping look. I love how it turned out. Earlier, I was planning to stamp different design on each nail. But once I stamped the circular pattern on a nail, I decided to keep the same pattern throughout.



For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen  Insta-dri Blue Away as a base on all the nails. 


Using a fan brush I made random brush strokes with white and yellow acrylic paints.


The circular pattern is from Bundle Monster image plate BM322 using Colorbar Vamp. 
To seal off the manicure, I used Revlon Colorstay top coat.


 Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.